Monday, July 2, 2012

The RETURN!

Photobucket
Mr. & Mrs. on their wedding day
As a teacher, I have summers off. At times, I think this is a scant free-time window to bounce back from how tired I feel at the end of the school year.

On the up, I get time to myself. To live as I'd like. To think about life.

I'm in Minnesota now (my home state), and I've come to a lot of realizations in a short amount of time.

This blog is a necessity for me. 

I need to feel like "me" all of the time. 

This blog is an idea file and a way to connect with other like-minded people.

So, for the first time, I have clear purpose for "En Vedette"! And I know that I need her.

I don't want to pretend that I'm a beauty or fashion blogger. I am an artist & spiritual person, so if you're down with that, THANKS!

Things I've been up to prior to this post:
1. Got married to H on May 26, 2012
2. Went on a honeymoon to Vancouver.
3. ...am now in Minnesota.
(And duh, wrapped up my 5th year of teaching)



Photobucket
My love doctor!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Welcome back! Congrats on the wedding - would love to see more pics!

Julie said...

I love that picture! So sweet and cute. Congratulations on getting married!

Wild & Innocent said...

Can we talk about what color nailpolish you are wearing in this photo? LOVE and need to know what it is!

Aberdeen said...

@W&I: How funny you should ask! I really wanted to get a manicure before the wedding, but I ran out of time and just kept what I had on for the week. It's cheapie Sinful Colors (bought at Walgreens) in "Timbleberry".XO