Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Wins & Losses

Hi! I'm going to try and steal something from Sydney...a cute weekly reflection. Let's see how it works!

LOSSES:
-Crying at Hallmark. Alone. While reading birthday cards.
-Nearly blowing my top today in 2nd period. It's never gotten easier...
-Going to an interview-type thing and pitting out.
-Finding a dead opossum by our apartment rotting in the grass!
-Not knowing (ever) what to get for my mother for her birthday. EVER!

WINS:
-A lady at Hallmark telling me that I looked beautiful, glowing, and feminine yesterday (and said I probably hear that all the time!....um...)
-M. telling me I'm the best teacher at my school; I'm so good to them [the students]
-Being told by H that I should live like I had all the money in the world--to find happiness regardless of being "safe".
-Planning a lil' wine party on Sunday!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Liesl said...

Love these...and it shows that we all win some and lose some! Lovely complement at Halmark though and very true! :)

Liesl :)