Sunday, February 13, 2011

Going Organic & Sunday Endeavors (whew!)

I had a magical day today. I had a magical weekend. I'm not one of those creeps who says that just to brag, nor am I a person that would say "creeps". It was so good. I haven't been in the right frame of mind to even truly "enjoy" anything lately, but I broke free from that. I'm reteaching myself to be in the moment.

Also, after a lot of debate, hemming and hawing, H and I have become devoted to eating local and organic, in addition to cooking more food at home. Food is so important to me, and when I was broke in the past, I really didn't think I had any food choices besides eating hot dogs rolled in 89 cent sandwich bread (when I was really, really desperate). There are some photos of our finds in the scrolls ahead.

Here are some thingies from my Sunday:

Beautiful blooms in my neighborhood:
Photobucket

A shiny magnolia tree:
Photobucket

An escaping fox dog:
Photobucket

A beautiful gate:
Photobucket

Whimsical tree balls:
Photobucket

The perfect color:
Photobucket

I bought some sustainable TP. How nice. I hope it isn't recycled from other toilet paper. EW!
Photobucket

Some local Austin cage free eggs! Such a pretty brown.
Photobucket

Texas treasures:
Photobucket

BEST YOGURT EVER...better than any Greek Yogurt I've tried, outside of actually eating in Greece.
Photobucket

From the HOPE farmer's market:
Photobucket

Gorgeous boy at Progress Coffee
Photobucket

Funny cake...and yum.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Hope farmer's market/cute shacks.
Photobucket

The surroundings...
Photobucket

Finally enjoying the sunroof!
Photobucket

Some local palms...
Photobucket

Aaaaand a good hair day from Saturday!
Photobucket

I hope you all are well! I have some "heavy" posts to bring up lately...a lot has shifted inside me today, but until then!

XOXO


0 comments: