Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Day in Pictures.

Today was a day when the world had it's good lighting...everything the sun poured itself over glowed. Seriously!

Today, Dec. 13th, was exactly like an October day in Minnesota. Inspirational, crisp...and the leaves change color here!

Around noon, I met up with Scarlett at the Cherrywood Art Fair, which is, quite frankly, a run-of-the-mill thing in Austin. I'm not saying it wasn't cool--it was--but there are so many art fairs here...I'm even getting to know a lot of the vendors.

Hopefully, I will join their leagues on day (New Years Resolution?)

Here's a hot wreath I wanted:

Photobucket

Scarlett dug this mirror:

Photobucket

Shrubbery danced in the hill country under blue skies:

Photobucket

Did some Christmas shopping for my Hollister-lovin' brother, K Man.

Photobucket

Drank a Kombucha with a cookie...both are in shadow jail.

Photobucket

Scarlett in jail, too.

Photobucket

I miss the palmas....glad they are still around.

Photobucket

A deciduous decision...

Photobucket

And my pinecones...sorry I looked ticked here! Promise I wasn't!

Photobucket


0 comments: