Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update & Overdue List!

Just like smells, sounds, and tastes can be comforting, I feel times of day can be comforting. Today I woke up at 6:30 am because I had to be to work by 8, and it just felt comfortable. You know, besides being early.


I worked at A for 5 hours today, and loved it. We got to do some special things, but I don't want to talk about it, which stinks for a blog, but good for me keeping my job!

After that, I went home, grabbed my teaching supplies and headed over to my school for the 2 classes. The little bitty kids did a lot better, although we were rushed. We did a watercolor horse painting, using our shoe as a stencil for the head shape. The older gals 3rd-5th grade are just a bunch of peaches. I really enjoy them and I feel blessed just to be around them, because they treat me so sweetly and are so lovely.

Tonight I am meeting Anna at the Barton Springs Saloon for some dollar beers...but really I just feel like snuggling in a mountain of blankets...it's been a rainy 65 today, which is totally BRRRRRR for Austin.

MY TOP COMFORTS:

1. Inside of new sweatshirt.
2. Nestling under H's arm.
3. High Quality fluffy comforter.
4. Warm, fluffy towel after a shower.
5. Hugs with a little back squeeze at the end.
6. A mug of warm apple cider with ginger snaps.

MMM! What are yours?



2 comments:

Amanda, another priorfatgirl said...

Your No. 5 is right on!!! The only other comforts I can think of off the top of my head are:

1. Snuggling up on a rainy day under the fleece blanket my mom made me and watching a good movie.

2. Snuggling up under that very same blanket and reading a good book.

What can I say? I like snuggling :)

Have a great day, Aberdeen!

aberdeen chrysler said...

Yummy apple cider and gingersnaps! Perfect for this cold weather.