September (Oh yes, soon) To-Do List. Gonna make Mondays LIST days...
(side note: I love lists. Not only are they graphically interesting and quick-to-read, but they are emotionally therapeutic to write. Yes, you may feel stressed out by what lies ahead, but you will have it out. Pen (or keypad)-driven catharsis.)
- Look into what it might take to become an extra-certified elementary art teacher.
- Bone up on graduate school needs. Maybe we can do that. I love to learn.
- Look for houses and get one! (Need to move again Sept. 30).
- Strengthen my 'net worth: put more things on Ebay. Buff up my Youtube.
- Write Christmas list for the handmade items and plan.
- Bring jewelry line to Parts & Labor.
Below: My "favorite" actress, AKA the one that I want her clothes is doing a COTTON commercial? Wasn't Aaron Neville doing that a few years ago with his weird voice? I can't help but be a little skeptical about this move...does she really feel passionate about the cotton, or is she just looking to be more of a cash crop herself? Anyway, lemme know what you think: