Thursday, April 21, 2011

Friday: Weekly Wins & Losses!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WINS

Receiving my wedding dress in the mail...with packaging that could melt a snowman's heart!

Going to Austin Restaurant Week last night at Paggi House with C, J, & H!

Going camping this weekend! (3-day weekend)

Copious workouts & bicep formation

Talking to my mommy on the phone for a long time

Having a student say I'm the best dressed teacher!

LOSSES

Cat attempting to scratch wedding dress during maiden try-on

Hearing cuss words every 2 seconds in my school

AC broke in my classroom

Fight with H...ugh.

Being sick!


3 comments:

Missy said...

Oh how fun that you got your wedding dress!!!! That is so exciting.

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

You are too cute and Woo Hoo for getting your wedding dress in the mail...so exciting!!! I hope camping was fun!

Liesl :)

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

P.S. Feel better soon!!!