Thursday, March 24, 2011

con cuidado...? Naaahhh

Recently, I've been feeling totally out of control--in a good way. I mean, I've been getting to work early, doing my best, responding to e-mails, picking up trash, using my signal, getting enough sleep/exercise...everything a respectable goody-good would do.

However, my anxiety has nearly completely dissapated. I am not stressed out, because I know that my mind doesn't fix things by working laborously. I have been able to deepen my sense of what it means to "enjoy" music, people, and the world around me.

Perhaps this doesn't sound so profound, since all of the nouns, etc. that I'm using are relatively plain. But that's just it--things are simpler. I don't have to panic about my future. My future is probably going to be really fantastic. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

I don't have control.

At all.

And I am learning to love this.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Also, I blobbed about these guys yesterday, Little Dragon. They're a Swedish band that is soulful and surrounded by electronic transactions, just like me! If you connect with me and my stuff on here, you will probably like them. I saw them at SXSW, and they were pretty cute.

Photobucket
What are your fave bands at the moment? Do you have any?



1 comments:

Liesl said...

Woo Hoo for less stress and anxiety...love hearing that!!!

Liesl :)