Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I did on my Snow Day: 2/4

For some freakish and semi-unvalidated reason, we had a snow day in Austin because of less than an inch of snow. I guess it was pretty slippery, though.

Here's what I did:

1. After waking up at 5 to check the weather, I went back to sleep until 8:44.
2. Ate some oatmeal.
3. Watched "The View" while doing a needlepoint of a girl cat wearing a dress and bonnet.
4. Played Wii Fit for an hour.
5. Proofread H's resume.
6. Ate a tuna sandwich.
7. Went to Paper Source's first day open! Also went to Free People and bought these awesome feather earrings for $18:

(They have a cuff which makes them stick to your ear at the top)
Photobucket

8. Went to Whole Foods and was excited about the sale on Wallaby yogurt.
9. Came home and called my sister.
10. Made some amazing tomato sauce from scratch and had pasta.
11. Cleaned the kitchen.
12. Did yoga for about an hour?
13. Made a Youtube video.
14. Watched "Look Who's Talking" (80s) on Wii's Netflix while needlepointing.
13. Hung out with H & he loved the pasta!

This is what I wore:

Photobucket

And this is a gratuitous photo of a funny Main Idea hamburger project we did last week, unfortunately based on a story about cutting. Wah, wah wahhhh.

P.S. My kids are ESL, so don't make fun of the spelling! This boy is smart :)
Photobucket

WHAT SHOULD I DO THIS WEEKEND?! HELP!



3 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love your hair! x hivennn

merveilleuse said...

Ooooh, those earrings! I like your list. I do the same thing. Productivity lists.

Liesl said...

Fun earrings on you and I'm simply loving the hamburger...that is AWESOME!!!

Liesl :)