Thursday, September 3, 2009

List Thursday #2: Blumble Jumble

Things on my mind right now:
1. How come everyone my age in Austin is from somewhere else? I hear convos about "when I moved here..." or "Back home it is ..." I am a member of a large club.
2. How is it possible that I am wearing a T-shirt, jeans, and Converse? Who am I?
3. I'm going back to see ma famille next Monday. I am very excited because this is heinously long-overdue.
4. My work ethic has deteriorated like a glop of ice cream on a summer sidewalk. I sort of mentally punish myself, but that doesn't make it any better. Should I just spoil myself rotten and hope for a rubber band effect?
5. I need to be a better girlfriend right now. I can't really say why... I just don't feel like I'm at my tip-top. I haven't done anything romantic, nor am I getting much of that back.

We teach others how we want to be treated.....

0 comments: