Friday, August 24, 2012

It doesn't get easier, you just get better.

Next Monday, school begins. I keep running though my mind...BUT, I think I really did it! I'm done with everything & I can relax the entire weekend before school.

This is a first for me, and it's a great accomplishment to feel so calm so early.

I put this quote up in my classroom:
Now, yes...I have thought about this quote during workouts, etc., but seriously, this quote seems to apply to everything in my life right now.

It's getting easier.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your weblog seems to be astounding complete with excellent posts.. and so on. I believe youll get even far better good results with including some a lot more video clips and pictures. What do you believe. While Ive bookmarked it. Thank you.

Cccam Server