Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Do you find me Pinteresting?

This week I've spent M-Th (tomorrow) in a professional development course about literacy. It has been enthralling. Additionally, I'm not wiped out at the end of the day. Logically, I become addicted and have time for Pinterest.


I like this because it soothes the longing for more collage, while being much more schedule-friendly. Check me out!

Are these even real things?!?....

Snuggly glory:










DREAMS:
















Textures:















And it seems, within 5 minutes of perusing, my artistic side has be electronically satiated and I









have a clearer vision for what I want to see in my own life.








Thank you!




1 comments:

Liesl said...

I am in LOVE with Pinterest and it is more addicting than I like to admit! ;)

Liesl :)