Monday, May 16, 2011

My tropical weekend!

Last weekend, H and I drove down to Brownsville for H's niece's birthday. She was turning one and they were having a pretty lil' party. I had a great time, but it always whips by and we leave just as we seem to get settled...

The drive is loooong (6 hours):
Photobucket

I had a great snack of frutas mixtas con sal y chile...this is freaking amazing...
Photobucket

We went to South Padre Island and saw some pretty blue jelly fish (although it's rather sick that they were probably dead...)
Photobucket

This is pretty Vivi with her purple pinata
Photobucket

...aaand me with some balloons just for good measure.
Photobucket
It's Monday and I've had the longest day of alll time. Thank goodnesss we only have 11 days of school left. OMGEE!

1 comments:

Liesl said...

Loving the picture of you with the balloons! Such great pictures...and how cool about the blue jellyfish! That fruit looks oh so yummy and I'm so glad you had fun!

Liesl :)