Saturday, April 30, 2011

Great films & the unsuspected girl crush!

Last Thursday, I saw the film Water for Elephants, and it was exceptional. I was so pleased to really indulge into something...it was like a decadent desert which you dissect for 20 minutes because it's such an event. *buying it*

I could (and would) go on, but the topic of today is a preview I saw that night...

Photobucket
A cute love story. I'm not going to proceed with any review because I am poor (or at least I feel that I'm poor) at describing movies, but there was a new (to me) actress, Melanie Laurent who I absolutely became smitten with!

I later found out that she was in Inglorious Basterds (which I never saw...) and she also sings and her dad did the voice for the French Ned Flanders. Sweet!

I find this girl crush odd, because usually I do not like blondes, probably because I am one. I mean, look at H--my looks polar opposite! Beautiful sleepy eyes and a very distinct and interesting nose (why do I like someone's nose?)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bon weekend!

0 comments: