Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another lesson learned...

I've never been one to exercise just for fun; usually it's just a body maintenance thing--a lot like taking a shower.

Yesterday, as I was running in my brand-new shirt from school, I realized I barely noticed I was running. In fact, it kinda seemed like my head was flying & I had no body (This recurring feeling is a huge feat, considering I used to chant "I. Hate. This. I. Hate. This" with each pounding step back in the day...)

I feel that running, pilates, basketball, weight training (whatever your poison)...all exercise is just a CONFIDENCE builder.

If you think about it that way, how can you ever resist?

Photobucket



1 comments:

Mel said...

I need to have fun again... if only I didn't live in "rape building" :)

I only say that bc it's all the way in the back by a hike trail... that also seems like it should be called rape trail...