Sunday, November 21, 2010

If I could...

do anything in the world right now, it would be to have someone give me a ticket for a free day of photography. I would explore the city of Austin with a mission; taking photos. Creating a message. I would plunge into relishing my mind, appreciating myself. I don't do that very much, you know. I would like to reconnect with my madness of college. Unabashedly creative, delving into every aspect of my mind--presenting that as "art" to others. Later on, I would schmooze at a past art opening--who knew that was the time of my life, anyway?


Photobucket
Some art shows...
Photobucket
A gallery, The Soap Factory, that I used to work for...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Liz Miller *drools*
Photobucket


Photobucket
My friends visiting! (Tid Bit--you must comment when you see this!)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Do I recreate these days, or just reinvent them? Maybe just a happy memory?