Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cheap Chic

This post is inspired by a recent post by Liesl @ Fabulous Fashions 4 Sensible style...


The post was featuring a cute outfit, but revealing the inexpensive price tags, too!

Here was what I wore yesterday...and I will reveal the prices below....


Dress: GO for Target, found at Buffalo Exchange - $8
Grey space-dyed tights: Forever 21 - $3.50
Silver Stockings: Anthropologie - $12 (with past discount)
Boots: Urban Outfitters - $20 (super sale at the Mall of America in MN)
Scarf: Fiesta Foods - $7
Headband: Goody @ Target - $5 (pack of 2)

TOTAL COST OF CUTE OUTFIT: $55



1 comments:

Liesl said...

LOVE this post and how you created a super cute look at an affordable price!!! Thank you so much for the little shout out too...I am so touched that I inspired this post of yours! Thanks for making my day! :)

Liesl :)