Sunday, March 15, 2009

Transformation

I'll be honest: I've been wearing makeup since I was in 5th or 6th grade.


Gasp/slutty you might say, but I've had acne since I was in 4th grade (roughly) so I naturally thought concealing was better than being teased. In addition, I've been using various acne cleansers/astringents/creams/masques/lotions/etc. as well.

This year has been the first year where I have been able to take off all of my makeup and not feel like I look like a pizza. I feel that I'm finally breaking the age of zits!!! How wonderful.

Anyway, I'm finally able to show some pix. 


Photobucket


Photobucket

Not perfect, mind you, but I'm happy :)

3 comments:

Isabelle McMahon said...

glad your acne has gone! and you look beautiful in the first picture x

merveilleuse said...

BEAUTIFUL! your skin looks amazing. :)

Stylish Intellect said...

You are truly beautiful! This was empowering. Thanks, love.