Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ready to Splash

Since it rarely dips below 60 degrees where I live (ahem, sub-tropical climate), it's OK and allowed to be thinking about swimwear already. Especially when putting off grading and other tedious, yet de rigueur teachery tasks.

For me, the quest is for modest suits that don't slide off, up, down, or in. After all, isn't the beach for play, not for picking? Also, do I have to pretend I am either athletic or the bait for an old pervert when selecting swimwear? Absolutely not. I believe you don't have to sacrifice style to swim.

I think it's a comfortable swap for bizarre tan lines, which may result some equally fashionable cubist artwork.

Anyway, here are some I advocate as interesting and decent. Let me know what you think.



Photobucket

0 comments: