Sunday, September 28, 2008

Soothing Sunday Sundae

Today's to-do list was a completely striked out, so it's an exceptional Sunday! Plus the weather rocked, and I think my little seedlings are going to blossom this week....


Plus, after a little meditative solitude, I'm still on the my-life-is-sweet kick. Although I'm doing what I'd never imagined, I'm happier than with any plans.

And I want to show you some of my favorites from Tord Boontje. He is terrific. Oh, and I just learned that he designs temporary tattoos. Bizarre/awesome.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Perhaps its my Scandinavian heritage that makes me all attracted to this stuff....or maybe just the fairytale-like qualities. Either way, it's a visual to how I've been feeling lately.

Oh, and P.S. I can't wait to give Mr. H a big kiss tomorrow--he will be back!

0 comments: